I’m More Endowed Than You, Wait Till My S3xtape Comes Out, I Will Close Down The Internet!” Desire Luzinda Tells Off Kim Kardashian

After her n#de photos licked, Desire Luzinda took the internet by storm even going ahead to land an interview with the likes of BBC and Daily mail.
Apparently she’s not about to stop there as there is more to come (brace yourself for more titties and ass). According to a popular blog, Luzinda was allegedly heard telling her friends how taking the  photos have transformed her life and how she was bound to go far. Far than where her sh**ty music could have taken her. She had finally discovered her passion and she was destined to pursue it.

She bragged how she looked so hot that even Kim Kardashian went ahead to pose n#de herself because she couldn’t stand the heat. “I’m more endowed and not only will I break down the internet but close it down.” she further stated.